Resources for people in homeless shelters

If you are currently in a homeless shelter, a case worker or social worker should have been assigned to you. If you are not sure, please ask someone at the Help Desk in the shelter. The case worker assigned to you should be able to help you with many things including the Social Housing Registry subsidized housing application.

If you are currently looking for housing on the private market, you are very welcome to use the Drop-in Centre at the Action Housing or Housing Help main offices. In our Drop-in Centre, we have up-to-date listings for you to look though as well as phones provided to help you contact landlords directly. People with literacy or language barriers are welcome to bring someone to assist them.